Introducing our new deliciously moreish ‘Oaty peanut cookies’! Baking is a wholesome labour of love which can be passed on through generations, making us feel nostalgic and deeply connected to our loved ones. To make this recipe really special we have given it a YOGI TEA® twist… it is made using our YOGI TEA® Choco blend for a velvety chocolaty richness. These healthy, vegan cookies are also made with peanuts, and a blend of gorgeous spices, cinnamon, nutmeg, and ginger giving them a nutty, spicy and sweet flavour. The real key to this recipe lies in its simplicity, anyone can try it! Whether you make these cookies with your family or bake them as a gift for friends or yourself; bake with care and serve with love.
Recipe: Oaty peanut cookies
Preparation time: 15 minutes + 15 minutes baking time
Ingredients for 12 cookies
- 2 YOGI TEA® Choco tea bags
- 250 g oats
- 110 g wholemeal spelt flour or wholemeal wheat flour
- 50 g raisins
- 50 g raw, unsalted peanuts
- 100 g coconut blossom sugar or raw cane sugar
- 2 tbsp dark cocoa powder
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 tsp ground nutmeg
- ½ tsp powdered ginger
- ½ tsp baking powder
- 1 pinch of salt
- 100 ml rapeseed oil
- Preheat the oven to 200 °C.
- Pour 100 ml of boiling water over the YOGI TEA® Choco and leave to steep for 10 minutes. Then remove tea bags.
- Mix all the dry ingredients together in a mixing bowl, then add the oil and tea and stir thoroughly.
- For each cookie, place around 1 tbsp of dough on a baking tray lined with baking parchment and use a spoon to shape into a disc of around 10 cm diameter.
- Bake in the centre of the oven for 15 minutes. Leave to cool on a cooling rack for 10 minutes before serving.
We hope you enjoy making these moreish cookies! Discover more of our delicious and comforting recipes.